Types of essential oil:
The different myriad of plants gave rise to diversification of essential oils, each of these oils useful and unique in its functions. There are so many to choose from and are available in stores and online. Some of them include:
Clary sage, Sweet orange,
Scotch pine, Sandalwood,
These oils are dispersed into the air through the use of a diffuser and hold many benefits for your body and home; these benefits include but are not limited to the following:
6 Benefits of Essential Oils:1. Insect repellant: mosquitoes, roaches and flies are repelled by the smell of essential oil. So you can rest easy, knowing that you won’t be disturbed by these insect or their attending disease.
2. Soothes the mind and body: an important function of essential oil is its ability to stimulate the brain and senses towards relaxation. After a long day of solving figures and building contacts, you can come home to the soothing effect of essential oils.
3. Helps with breathing allergies: some people find it difficult to breathe air that is ridden with impurities and smell, it can even lead to panic attacks for asthmatic patients. Fortunately, essential oils have the power to fight harmful microscopic organism circulating in the air and save you from allergic reaction.
To start enjoying the benefits of essential oil today, visit http://www.airuprun.com/best-essential-oil-diffuser-reviews/ for more details
4. Helps you relax and sleep: having a diffuser in your bedroom to disperse fragrant from the essential oil of your choice is a sure way of prolonging your sleep time. The oils calm your sense and nervous system, luring you into a peaceful and relaxing sleep.
5. Relieve pain faster: essential oils have a therapeutic effect that relieves pain in the joints and muscles. This is the reason why it is used in hospital and spas to help a patient heal faster. Using a diffuser with your essential oil ensures that it circulates all around the atmosphere to work wonders in your body.
6. Fight airborne disease. Like previously noted, essential oils fight air contaminant and bacteria that litter the air waiting to be breathed in so they can wreak havoc on your body system. But using essential oil in the home keeps you and your family protected from these diseases.
Whatever the purpose, essential oils are overall beneficial in keeping your body and mind sound and running.